Monday, April 21, 2008

Strange dream AGAIN, I meet the same philosopher... dreamt of alex death.. =.=' (lamex sia)

At this hour (12.34) I woke up from my sleep. I have just experienced a very strange dream again. Again I met the same philospher whom I had met in my earlier dreams.

I was at the classroom sitting on the floor, facing the philosopher who was few steps from me. There were no other student but me , alexander emmanuel and Yu Qiang (my new friend from polytechnic).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philospher=

Good day my fellow students. Today i'd like us to discuss abt pursuit of hapiness, and how to achieve it.

The great man ever told me that, "there are many streams on the hill, But they will all end up on the same river".

This wisdom means that, people may have different goals in life, but they are all towards towards the common thing.... Hapiness...

Dear students, What are your persuits of hapiness..? What do u want to achieve in life?



Alexander=

Teacher. I am now very content, I spend most of my days in hapiness. I think I have live to fullest. Teacher, I wanna be more happy Than I am today? can I?


philosopher=

(he smiled at alex for a moment before he went into the marble table and have a sip of tea from his silvery cup)

Alexander. please hold this cup of tea for me!

(and he gave the cup to alexander)
(and then he pour the tea onto the cup from a golden jug. He kept pouring until, the cup it is full, and finally the tea starts overloading from the cup)

Hold on teacher. The cup is full , you shall not fill it any more.

Philospher=

Exactly. how can fill a cup which is already full with more tea. How can you also ask for more hapiness if u said u have had ur life to the fullest?

picture as illustration only

You are what you are. Do not ask more than what u deserve .In the end you just cant cope with it. And the hapiness you have today may become the sadness for your tomorrow.

Alexander=

I understand teacher. I am sorry.


(it was in a total silence before I started speaking)


Demetrius (me) =
Teacher, Recently I always put my hope on recounciling with my arch enemy , Kenneth foo and wondering if Alexander will possibly change into he himself who used to save my life 10 month ago.

Philospher=
Demetrius, You are such a kind person. but perhaps, you are too kind, untill those are against you make use of ur kindness.

Philospher=
When you pelt a piece of stone towards a plane mirror, thus the mirror shatters apart. will it be possible for you to reassemble those remaining pieces of broken glass, joining them up to recreate the same mirror you used to see?



Demetrius=
Indeed that is nearly impossible sir.

Philospher=
Verily a long time ago You had shattered your own friendship with kenneth foo with you foolish words , making him becoming your enemy. Even if you manage to build back ur friendship with kenneth foo, he will not be what he used to be. Just like if you miracleously manage to reassemble those broken fragments of mirror into a mirror, you can still barely notice the cracks on its surface. It will never be exactly the very same mirror you used to see.


picture as illustration only

Philosopher=

Demetrius, Now look at towards you left.

(I saw a grave on it. On the tomb it was written. Alexander eng zhen an emmanuel. there were more graves around it which tombs were dipicting the name of those who used to diprive me in the past.)


Demetrius=

Teacher, What is this suppose to mean ? ( I asked him with fear) Is alexander dead?



Alexander=

If i am dead I will not be here, you moron!!

Philospher=

Silence!!. Alexander, please mind you words. and Demetrius listen to me carefully.

The very kind soul of alexander whom u knew 10 month ago has departed from alexander's physical form. What remains is the alexander whom u know today.

10 month ago. U made friend with Alexander Emmanuel. However u have taken that friendship for granted. And that is simply what makes alexander changed. Most probably as I can forsee, you will never see the same alexander u used to see last time.

The good soul of alexander had departed from alexander body together with those bad souls of whom who used to deprive you . That is why u notice the presence other graves just now.

Therefore you are now a new person. you are now free like a dove flying towards the horison . free of hatered and revenge. you should not look back towards you past. your past is not worth -thought.



Direct your sight towards your future, and be the person whom I have forseen as one of the greatest men in the future.

The chapter of "kenneth foo", "AntiBayuCommunity" , and "Alexander" hath officially end from diary of your life. you shall now create a new chapter in ur life. you must learn from mistakes that you have commited in past, thus you will never have to die in regrets.

Demetrius=
I understand. Thank you for your wisdoms teacher.

Alexander=
I cant faking understand what u both are grumbling abt.
But I hope both you stop melo-dramating. cuz I am starting to feel disgusted right now.

Philosopher=
alex, Behave youself.

philospher=
yu qiang, what exactly do wanna be in the future?

yu qiang=
I do not know , teacher. But I just want to be a rich man.

philospher=
yu qiang, Can you have a perfect shot by shooting an arrow without knowing where exactly is ur target?



Yu qiang=
absolutely no, sir.

philosopher=
so do you think You will be able be what you wanna be if you do not even know exactly what kind of person u want urself to be?

Yu qiang=
no...
mhh... I think I get your point teacher..
thank you..


____________________________________________________________________

suddenly, I am slowly awaken from my dream . Then I decided to blog up this amazing story of my dream. =)

No comments: