Monday, April 14, 2008

I dreamt something regarding to kenneth foo last night.. (MUST READ)

yesterday night I dreamt again ... and I met the philosopher whom I had had met in my previous dream..



he told me=


kenneth foo is everywhere...

Kenneth foo in the real life
he is in the air...
in every path you took...
in every moment you step forward..
In the midst of the crowdh...
In the face of every new friends you make...

He is everywhere...

He is just your fear......
your phobia...
he can do anything he wants...

Makes bustamin becomes ur enemy...
Makes alexander turns against you...
Makes christopher hates you..

but behold my student...
there was a reason why I did name you Alexander Demetrius

you posseses 2 classes of blood that flow on ur veins..

blood of Alexander the Great,
and the blood of deity of demeter...

Alexander The Great


Deity of Demeter


you have that ability to be as strong as alexander the great...
but yet...
you still have the dignity to be as loving as mythical goddess of demeter...


Recently, On this battle front... Kenneth foo has no courage to come face to face to you... He uses his close friends as a puppet to fight with you...

You ,on the other hand must be as brave as alexander the great... in every battle, he always be the the first guy who step in to battle fields...thus, You must not use any of ur friends to fight in this battle... your friends are your supporter and advisor... They will ,of course ,be the one who will support you from behind the scene...


but first of all you must remember this..



Kenneth foo is everywhere...
he stays on ur bodily entity...
he exists in every molecules of air u breath in...



His curse.. flows in ur blood...
The only way to win him is only....
By conquering your own fear...
Fighting your ego...
Invading the body that has been colonised by the evil entity...
which you believed it to be kenneth foo'd curse...

Alexander Emmanuel?
Alexander does not even exist in this battle field...
he was just your imagination...
Imagination that was simply derived from ur own phobia...

My beloved student... Alexander Demetrius..
Shall god be will you...!!
Verily, He has a great plan for you.... Greater than you can ever imagine...
your future is on your hand now...

Always Remember ... If you cannot choose you destiny, It will choose you...

____________________________________________________________________
I nooded , showing that I could actually comprehend what he has been telling me...

Suddenly, the scene was changed.... I was transfered into another demention...

I was landed in a very big cave, full of stalagmite and stalactite... On my right there was a flaring stream of lava which is rushing backward parrallel to me...

At the very end of the cave I saw someone whom I really did not expect his presence there.....

Ya... He was kenneth Foo Shi hua... He wore a very bright silky toga, and brighter than mine...


The illustration of the scene


Suddenly he uttered some kind of word which I cant understand... perhaps it was a magical spell ,i guess...

soon The stream of lava rises , it swirled like a twister, I could still remember how it feels when the tremendous scorching heat that seems to have been radiated from it hit my skin....

I was great in panic... I didnt know what to do... I was scared that I would die at that time, incinerating into ashes...at any moment that lava strikes me...

In the middle of no where... The voice of that philosopher echoed in my ear...
"Remember , conquer your own fear....!!"

Ya ... I remebered.... I tired to stabilise my self... On my heart I kept saying...
"God, you are the almighty..."
"I fear no one but you"
"I fear no one but you"
"I fear no one but you"

I started to feel a liltle chilly... Both of my hand was shining and as cold as an ice..

As the stream of lava made its was towars me... I hailed my right hand toward it... A majestic bright light illuminates from it... once it hits the flaring lava, the lava cooled down, and then broke apart into dusts... and it was swept away by the blowing wind that shifts along the cave...

Kenneth foo's face showed the fear he had been facing with.. I moved towards him.. he kept moving backwards and finally slipped backwards falling into the rocky cave floor... I kept moving towards him... his face turned as pale as the undead as if he was fearing the death..

I was just few inches from him... I kneeled down and offered my right hand to him...

"Kenneth... would you forgive me for anything i have done bad to you? I just want us to befriends..."

What i was thinking was, I just did not want to continue this 'fightings' , I, for 3.5 years, i had been fed up with it... and i felt i have to end everything with peaceful friendship...

then, the fear of death seemed to have swept away from kenneth's face... he merely looked at me without saying any answer...


___________________________________________________________________

suddenly I saw my body was diminishing into thin air... I was teleported back to the philosopher's school... and I did not have any chance of hearing any ans from kenneth foo...

the philosopher appeared infront of me...

I yelled at him=

"hey mr philosipher... why u took me away before I could even hear his answer"

He answered calmly=

"only the real kenneth foo shi hua himself knows the answer..."

"it is your homework... to find out the answer by yourself"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: