Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The story about a pair of dove...

This early morning At the balcony of my house i saw 2 doves landing on my feet.

They were playing with one another as if they were good friends....


..picture as illustration only..



I took a handful grain of rice at the kitchen intending to feed them with that...

As I spread those grain of rice from one end to another they were both eating, following the path of which I scattered the rice...

I said to myself..

"If I were them, I must had been very happy. To live in such a simple life it must be a perfect hapiness. I really envy them for having such a loyal friendship like that. "

Soon after they were just departed within another....

I said...

"mhhh.... my friendship worth more than theirs indeed..."

an hour later, I was going to nearby 7 11 store to purchase some snacks for my break time.. On my way, I again saw those doves. I was glad They were together again.

But this time to my surprice one of them was lying dead on the pavement.... the other one seemed to be grieving upon its dead buddy.... the wounds on its forehead practically showed that some heartless individual from the opposite HDB site must have catapulted the dove using some pointy rubbles...

I gave a glace at them for a moment then I started giggling at myself....

"mhh... man.. I think this time I feel lucky to be myself.."

No comments: