Saturday, April 12, 2008

a very strange dream... (must read!!)

"If you cannot choose your destiny, It will choose you.."

I always remember that wisdom in my mind...

Last night I dreamt a very strange dream.

The scenery exactly matches the scene of 100 AD roman school's classroom, where the student and the philosopher wears toga as their attire. The classroom's floor is covered by magnificent light sparkling marble floor and the ceiling is made from a fragant teak wood of lebanon. Despite all that, Conversations are made in english language, not in latin.

the students barely sit on the marble floor. no desks , no chair. each of them holding to a piece of papyrus , and an inked sharpen twig as their stationery. on their right there were inkwell made of clay and few rools of papyrus scrools.

there is no whiteboard for the philosopher to write. by standing up facing right towards the students the philospher simply utters and explains his teachingsw verbaly, using some notes he had prepared on a piece of papyrus earlier as his teaching guideline.

this is the illustration of the classroom marble floor..



cedar wood of lebanon



papyrus, inkwell and sharpen twig

I am sitting on the front row, just infront of philosopher. There are 9 students. these are the students as I can recalled. Amazingly those induvidual are actually exist in my real life.




Christopher SM = My best friend
Bustamin Kosmo = My best friend
Alexander emmanuel = My close friend (although he seems to regard me as enemy now).
edmund leong =my good friend who 2 years ago used to be my arch enemy
( he loved to bully me).
qian pink = my first crush, my first love. she is now my good friend.

kenneth foo= My arch enemy, matthew chen's close friend.
matthew chen = My enemy , alexander's good friend.
anthony lim = My enemy , alexander's good friend.


The philosopher teach us a very important lecture, but only some of the student pays attention and are bothered to record the philosopher's saying on their papyrus.

philosopher=

In ancient time, there are 10 diferent class of people. from the lesser prestige to the higher prestige repectively they are;

slave;
tribal groups , beggar;
labourer and servant and peasant;
common product craftmen / merchant;
civil servant and soldier;
Luxurious product craftmen / merchant;
teacher ,philosopher and priest;
nobles;
senator;
royal family;

they are determined by their fate , not solely by their wealth. when a new born child hath a good fate to be born in the womb of lady of nobles, that following child is fated to be nobles, so as his/her future generation.

In modern times people are classified in merely 4 different classes.

less educated = those whose monthly income + carrear prestige below average.

self satisfactor/self salvation= those people who has a different was of conteting themselves, usually regardless what people say abt them.

professionalist = those whose monthly income + carrear prestige above average but working for someone as his/ her carrear.

leadership / famous individual =those whose monthly income + carrear prestige way above average and usually is a leader and/or someone who is famous.

and the people fate are determined by their hardwork , and ambition and not solely by their fortune. Their success are measured on the amount of wealth and or the level of prestige and popularity they have, in comparison with the other classes.



Philosopher = now guys, what do u have in mind?

Me = I wanna be someone who is famous and rich. I wanna be a movie director. I will not change my ambition, no matter what. (famous individual class)

Christopher= My mom said, I am not good at business ownership -leadership class- , so I am thinking to be a professionalist. I wanna be a biotechnician . But i will see how, I may change my ambition if there is something happening on the way. (professionalist class)

bustamin kosmo= All material stuff are nothing. I wanna be a buddist monk in order to reach eternal hapiness. (self salvation class)

edmund= I want to continue my family business. I wanna be an enthepreneur. I always keep this wisdom in my mind. MONEY is hapiness. MONEY can buy most things. you can never be happy without money.(leadership class)

Qiank pink = I want to marry to a good man, and live in a simple humble life. that is my pursuit of hapiness. (self satisfactor class)

Matthew = I wanna be a photographer. (professionalist class)

anthony lim= I just wanna be happy. (self satisfactor class)

kenneth foo = I want to be someone repected by many people. (famous individual class)

alexander = I just dont care abt all this. for today I want to spend my time happily with my families and friend. I want achieve happiness to the fullest. and for tomorrow, let destiny choose my fate. (self-satisfactor class)

philospher = dear students... bare this in your mind... Reality always starts with dreams. keep those dreams in your mind, and I wish, it will really come thru...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the last time I can remember. I saw that celtish blonde-haired philospher smiled at us. and then suddenly light appears from all side . I am then awaken from my sleep.

when I wake up , with a liltle smiling face, I mumble to myself.

"ah... nothing much .I was just a DREAM"

suddenly ,a voice comes from no where is audibly heard by my ears.

"young man... remember.... reality always starts with your DREAM...."

"thx for the advice Mr philosopher..." , I whisper to myself...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: