Saturday, August 25, 2007

wah... today is so tiring...

Today was so not interesting type of day (WTF)

I woke up at 12 at noon.. then went to bras basah to buy art stuff.. I spent s$342.24 for that which probaby I wont use all of it.. argghh what a waste.... =.=
and then when I was going home , well I took the correct bus , 12, but unfortunately going the opposite direction.. and the the series of tiring events had just begun...


I walked by feet to outarm park mrt along with handful packages of my purchases... I got lost inside the mrt cuz it seems like a gigantic maze there.. It was really tiring man

wah.. finally I my reached kembangan station.. In order to save 50 cent I preferred to walked from kembangan mrt to my house which initially i supposed it was near , therefore walking is no sweat..(well, propabably yes, if only I dont have lot of things to carry)
.. as a result of my miscalculation plus my thriftiness ,I couldnt even lift both of my arms by the time I reach my room... My muscles seemed to twist around to one another...


Alexander.. mhh.. I dunno lah.. I count on him so much.. but it was fun to chat with him on the line last nite.. although the conversation was very dry. He was listening to my stories all the way but I dunno why he somehow feel reluctant to share his story with me..

mhh..I wanna know sumthing abt him.. I hope one day he will trust me..

anyway for the guy up there... finally you have grant my wish.. thx for bringing alexander to my life.. mhh.. I am very happy to him as my friend... I wish It will always be in that way... however, I am always in ur free will.. amen /amin

No comments: