Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Finally I got sick

Today I am sick... .. That is a hot news man!!

It have been since july 2006 I had never get sick at all untill now.. I guess that is a world record.. hahaha.. Alexander is also so funny.. haha .. he made me forget abt my sicknesss.. I am still unsure whether I should go sch tommorow despite being given an mc by the doctor..

The worst thing was that... in the school matthew said , " when u complained that no one want to make friend with you, everyone is giving hand to u, but now it seems that u take that for granted.. I guess we are the one who is bullied by you right now "

wow !! that's really sharp and mean.. I was abt to cry when i heard that.. But i did appreciate his effort to remind me so that I wont get even worse.. I was really grateful to him..

and now I realise my mistake.. I hope It wont be too late to make ammendments..

No comments: