Saturday, August 4, 2007

hahahaha

Today I went to library alone.. then I watch movie alone... mhh what a loner..

Alex seems pissed off cuz I kept coversing in poetry language with actually he couldnt understand.. I assumed that he likes poetry cuz his english is good, however I was wrong.. when I asked "do u like poetry and literature?"

He answered , "not really"

Then I said , "no wonder "

then he grumbled," I think u shouldn't assumed everyone loves poetry. It turns people off."

.... feeling guilty i replied , " I am sorry, dont angry plz"

then he answered ," Dude it's Okay man. Take a chill pill."

chill pill? lolx.. thats funny..


lou you yu finnally reached taiwan,. then she gave me her hp numb... and we start smsing in chinese.. Thats a little difficult to me cuz, I need to refer to pin yin dictionary and retype it in computer to get a correct phrase then finally I can wrote it in my handphone.. =.= .. but that's ok, in order to achieve a big success we must be able to make a big sarcrifice as well...

No comments: