Friday, August 3, 2007

....miserable day...

wah...

Today i asked alex to join me visit the library tomorrow... but he cant.. he said "there's a lot of think to do".. but this wont refrain me from going to national library 2moro..

I asked cassandra to hang out with me also this weekend.. but she said.. "I think I am meeting someone tomorrow".. the she asked.. 'Why u are asking me suddenly"..

Actually I wanna say, "cuz I want to hang out with someone i like" .. but then i am too meek to say that so I said... " mhh.. donno, I just got no one to hang out with.." ... she was indifferent for quite sometime...

hahaha.. Today I feel horible cuz, qian pink actually sees me as "harassing her" even if I didnt do anything to her... so I sent her a piece of poem as testimonial..

Biar ku biarkan cintaku pergi..

Biar kubiarkan cintaku pergi
kerana ku tahu kamu sudah ada yang memiliki
tak ingin lagi ku ingkari
kenyataan yang begitu pahit dihati

Amos?
Dia memang pantas buatmu
bukan aku menyerah sebegitu
tapi kerana aku memang tahu
dialah yang berhak mewarnai hidupmu

Aku berjanji..
Aku tak akan cemburu..
tak kan lagi kuberikan beban padamu..
dan aku mengerti..
kehadiranku tidak lagi kau harapkan..

Dan aku kan terus bahagia..
Kerana dapat mengenalmu sebagai sahabatku..


(Translation)

And I should let my love begone..


And I should let my love begone..
because I know that u belong to somebody
And I could not deny any longer
reality that seems bitter to taste..

Amos?
he is perfectly suit for u
is not that i give up
but I just trully understand
that only he who deserve to paint beutiful colours on ur live

And I do promise
I wont ever be jealous
I wont ever give u another burden
cuz I knew..
my presence is a mere annoyance..

And I will anlways be happy
cuz I can always recognise u as my friend..


and she said ..

' pinkpink confuse? says:
=.=
' pinkpink confuse? says:
hahas
' pinkpink confuse? says:
i think.. u can find someone better bahh



mhh.. I am totally in depair and confusion...

No comments: