Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Group studying--- troublesome..

today I ask matthew and alexander for a group study...

Matt said, he simply dont want to study in group together with me... why? I dunno, maybe he afraid kana raped by me.. he told me that .. "no, I will only pull you down"..

Actually, I just feel comfortable to have someone to study with.. regardless wheater they are smart or not.. thus I can study better,,

I asked alex.. he said he cant because his house is far away .. then I ask him..

" i just ask ar, don be naive.. plz answer honestly.. do u eve think like this ..' euh, this bayu wil only bring ,my marks down if i study with him,, cuz he is more stupid than me, thus I dont benefit anything form him by studying with him!".. Plz answer honestly.. and And I will not ask u for a group study for the time being if it gives u burden.. dun worry , cuz every single of my friend who are smarter especially those in e1 and e2 think thay way to me.. they even told me directly.. and I nvr get mad dispite being so dissapointed.. thats their right to choose what is good for them and abandon what is less benefical for them.. And I do understant my status as less intelligent friend"

hahah.. so much for massaging , he simply say, "no I nvr think that way"..

then I ask cornelius... He told me he only want to study together with me if someone else wants..

So I ask mike... he didnt ans,...

I asked crossby, he said "he must know the timing first"

wah..
so complicated.. just for arraging a group studying..


+.+


Today I also had my english O level oral examination... I think I manage to entertain the examiner because they keep laughing at my jokes during the examination... hahaha... Hopefully I will get distinction for my oral...

Again I ask encik annuar regarding the progreaa of publication of my book.. but still... I did not recieve any reply from them.. maybe I just need to forget abt it for the time being, and focus more in my study.. Otherwise I will fail my.. O level..

No comments: