Saturday, August 11, 2007

go alex house at wednesday

Huah... Long time I never write blog.. What an unpreseistent man..


I have just came back from indonesia, having my teeth repair.. Haha.. so Boring..

After national day celeberation in the school, I went to study together with alex in bishan.. Wah.. unfortunately he was forgotten abt it.. so i ahve to wait for him for abt 2.5 hours..

We met at thomson Plaza then study at kfc there.. He was holding to a skate and told me that he reach there by skate.. huahahha...

We only study for less than 1 hour.. huah.. so much so for waiting him.. then He ask me wheter I want to visit his house.. i say anything lar...

On the way to his house his friend suddenly need a ciggarate.. ya lah.. his friend is tobacco-addictided... I was the eldest there so he ask me to help him but ciggarete..

After so much for "pretending to be foreigner ,talk like indon ass hole" I still cant manage to get ciggarate from 7 11.. what make it worse, everyone inside laugh at me cuz my so called "fake accent'... Luckily alex and his friend were not there, they were waiting outside..

Just for a momment in alex house.. then alex told me to go home cuz he was abt to go fishing with his family.. lar.. then ... studying , how leh? ...

donno and dont care.. hahahhaa...I went home with a half happy and half dissapointed face..

Why happy? for so long I finally go out with singaporean... why dissapointed? cuz I only study for less than 1 hours.. =.= mhh...

No comments: