Monday, November 1, 2010

Pondering upon the empty soil

the only thing about fear is fear its self. That is the quotation that I am trying to educate myself to.

What is fear?
Fear is an emotional response to a perceived threat.
and that is according to wikipedia .com

but what really fear is.. Things that happen today , before and will happen tomorrow in my life has a profound puzzle that is waiting to be cracked.

people can precieve me for being to emotional or closeminded at some part of my feeling. But really it breaks the gender codes. Generally guys do not talk about feeling even if they are really feeling down... They only whack each other's shoulder and just let problems passes.. however I believe not all guys the same.. we are part of the uniqueness of living being created by the devine hands... be it perfect or imperfect both has to flow within acceptence and logical means....

Most of the time I am trying to break the code of the devine gift.. I am trying my self to alter other's perspective about me so much that I ignore my own emotional needs.. Everything seems to fall for the game and not from the game .

No comments: