Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The journey ends...

Didnt You know that I am the one you created have feelings? perhaps you have just forgotten as you keep showering me with obstacles in my life..

Today marks the end of my journey in Cent, so does my journey in anywhere else. The room is being cleaned, the new maincom arised.. new rules... and rules at it seems regardless all the execption... My locker seems to be going to get removed, so does my card access too just like all the year threes' that is going to get recognition during the AGM for the services.... I was not part regarded as part of anything... I am an outcast even within my own people...

My fate perhaps... that i have to stand alone again... forgetting all that is seems to be too hard to forget... especially all the friends that I have made in cent club.. I couldnt afford to forget... But i have to... Life has never been fair to me... Today was an awesome performance... and awesome outing... farewell guys....

My life seems too pain much more than death itself....

I and Yuki had a quarell last nite... She tried to know who is my crushed... so send me this "love metre" website... without hesistation i put in the name of my crushed, being curious to know what would be the reading of the application... I was fooled.. The application actually send the name to a common domain in which yuki could find out who my crushed is... as I wrote "myo myat soe (muie) and Yuki".... she commented... "haha I know who your crushed is... myo and me"...

trully I was furious... as a guy.. I promised that I wouldnt talk to her forever... despite being unable to sleep to the rest of the night... confused... of what i have done...

Life sees no boundaries... My life is getting more terrible day by day... I could not say anymore... I have no where to go now... simply... I feel like running away forever... I hope I will never return back ... never..

Myo (miue) is now no difference to Siew Ting... we are close... and yet so further apart... and I didnt wish to be together too... they are such a precious friend that i have...

save me my god... just lift me up... get me away from all these sufferings...

No comments: