Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Dark Ages..

Today is my mp judging.. it doesnt go that well..

I couldnt let go that friendship that almost collapse... and yet.... yet I couldnt let it go...

The dark ages will be fallen upon me... I can forsee...

The wall in my deepest heart is crumbling apart... no tears to drop ... I am just so sad... Why couldnt I express my mind to anyone... friendship that I do not have... I have to always put this mask on my face to tell them that i am fine... how could I? how could anyone? hear my story...

they says guy wouldnt cry... well I dont.... but deep inside my mind is flooding with tears that I have been trying to hold for ages.. I couldnt... I couldnt tell anyone for good damn sake...

I am like staring at the empty seas... in the empty oceans... in the empty meadows... when rain and thunderstorm blushed me away.... Who could give me a sense of comfort....? or... or it is just a halutination that I possesses ever since I was born.. ?

No comments: