Saturday, November 20, 2010

In Relationship

For the first time in my life.. today I am in relationship.. well.. a lil bit embarrassing cuz... Miue was the one who confesses to me first... and I told her, I couldnt give her any answer... cuz I fall for Yuki now..

However Miue asks me to put the rela thingy in facebook with her.. "for fun...", she said... well ... I did it at her request... but just for a few days...

So am I in relationship? well.. perhaps partly yes... It is not that I dont like Miue... The whole world knows that I used to like her.. and actually.. I do all this is just because I care for her... I do not want her to get disappointed.. I am falling for Yuki now.. I just be honest to her abt this...and I am glad she understands this...

Thank you God for giving me such an understanding friend... and perhaps 'Girlfriend'... for now...


No comments: