Friday, October 29, 2010

Phobia

I wasn't taking about whether it is fair or not fair.

My limit has been stretched again. Still I couldnt understand the simplicity of life it self. What could I find from my profound self satisfaction. I could really go mad. I really do.

When I came back to singapore.. I could really see whats going to happen.

My friends will forget me..
Kevin will be indifferent to me..
Yunzhong will be more busy ...
I will be forgotten from any cca I join..
I will see my classmate again after 6monthes... Those who are Beyond Boundaries's virus...
and here it comes... the whole cycle begins again, full loneliness with mental deterioration...

I am still in indonesia, and it has been for a week now I miss school. I told my friends that I am sick. but the truth is.. I am not... I am too scared to return to Singapore.. really I am...

No comments: