Thursday, April 1, 2010

MTC 10

MTC 10 was fun. I have made a new friend there. His name is gerrald. He is a funny guy.. he keep chooing girl during the camp. haha.



During MTC, She was alone, no friends and all...

It was a final clash game on the track field. I saw her legs were injured. I dare not to approach her, as She is still attached, I really do not want to disturb her relationship. I just looked at her and gave me a hand sign, asking her if she is alright. Then she smiled at me and I turned back.

Suddenly there was a heavy rain. Everyone was running away from the field. I saw her, she couldnt walk... while everyone in her team is fleeing.. It is deep in my heart, I hope I could helped her.. But I couldnt... She is attached, She is attached... I am trying to educate my stupid brain...

I ran away from her... and I couldnt believe I was actually wet my eyes..

a fat chinese guy lift her on his hand and bring her to safety... I felt like a stupid dude there.. I went to her and asked her... asked her ,if she is alright.. this time round she gave me an angry look... it is as if... she is pretty angry with me..

God... I am just a stupid dude... am I?








No comments: