Monday, August 30, 2010

love life

I browsed thru my diary last night... I opened ofew pages, that turn life upside down..



Lovelife--

" Listen to my voice , My god the almightly who are in absolute control of things that happen within and around me.. Listen for I am too small to be recognised.. for my voice is too soft to be heard by mortals.. listen... for my existence maybe a burden... "

The history of my Love life-

Elfira-
when I was kind of close to her, all of sudden I decided to disappear from her life cycle, because I believed I was not ready to love.. I am still burdened By my past secondary school enemy who are trying to make mylife miserable here in temasek polytechnic.. When things are settled... Everything is too late.. But I am very happy though, elfi founded her true love, and was eventually able to abandon her past memory behind...

my last message to her

' thanks for talking to me... I hope you will always blessed on every journey u take.. and I will love you as always.. take care.. =)'

It took me 1 year before I talked to elfi again... This time as a friend..

But everytime I listen to the music "marrie more" or when TP mass dance is played... I could always feel that I dropped my tears.. as I remember... The first time I dance this with was with her..










The first video you could see me (on the upper row-with long hair) ,din , elfi (an e-guide who wear black jacket with pink stripes) , and saidil (holding to a white heart-shaped balloon, which later is being given to elfi), all of them were on the lower row... It was roughly 2 monthes before elfi and saidil became attached.. I was catched by the camera... when saidil teases elfi.. I could only stunned at them... I felt like crying sia.. lolx.. Look at my face... like so stupid... haha..

Last time I and Din was very close. and I knew elfi from din. Cuz you know... din used to have crushed on elfi... haha... so that was the very early begining... I was kind of puzzled cuz usually din studied with me... but at that point of time every wednesday he would "tutor" elfi... and it seems that he did not want to get disturbed at all.. haha.. well.. and then he suddenly not close to her, but then I became close to her... and then... well.. I think I shall stop here.. if you wanna know , ask me personally.. haha.. (elfi- peace =D)


But those doesnt matter... Now everything has changed.. I do not have the same feeling towards elfi as what I had to her few years ago... I regard her a friend of mine.. she will be always be a history in my life.. a good one.. and a memorable one..


(elfi- chill , dont kill me for I am writing a post about you... haha)



---to be continued

No comments: