Friday, August 27, 2010

I regret being a human

My brain is just start collapsing today... I am freaking angry with God... with myself.. and with people who abandon me.. Why no one wants to hear to my story.? Do they care if I exist? all my closest friend only want to know me as a cheerful guy who bears no problems... I am stucked with all this fucking problems in my brain... I cant talk to anyone... while I have to maintain my morality , keep my emotion perfect so that my reputation will not drop..

God... I hate this freaking life... I swear... Can I just.. Just Gone from this entire earth... I dont want to die either cuz that will lead me to hell for sure.. I just wanna Go.. To another dimension..
Just dissappear...

No one would understand and no one would bother that whenever I reached home.. My eyes always drenched in tears.. no one would question that... I could not take it anymore my god.. I seriously I am... Humans are arrogant creature... when they are happy they will forget about people like me.. I do not want to categorize myself as a human.. I rather be an animal..

No comments: