Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ugh

Dear blog I had a serious mental breakdown yesterday. I am yet to understand the fact that despite having so many friends I had no one to count to. No body is actually close enough to me. I do not have anyone whom I can share my problem with.

I am seriously puzzled how so many people change so fast in no time. I could not cope with that, because i never believe that change is actually nature and not nurtured. Do I play a big role in the course of change it self? I am certainly not sure. Maybe some , but not all.

How can you explain when someone is suddenly become so close to me in no time. That is indeed easier to understand than if i tell you someone is leaving me away in no time. Some time I believe it is not my problem at all.

I am not handsome. I cannot attract friend and keep them intact. Though I agree I am just a freaking ugly dude who tries to be cool and handsome , wears the best attire he has just to let the whole world know he is cool, there he is and friends...? walla.. come to him immediately!!

It doesnt work as wht i planned always. The outcome is always gruesome .. I see more malay girls poking eyes on me , gays trying to be my friend, and worse come to worse some pedophile (if you can consider me as a child) approach me asks me for sex in exchange of money..

here i am just to be direct to you. Yeah whoever are you.. my blog reader.. I just couldnt cover the fact much longer. Haiz.. I am very tired of complement saying that I am handsome and such, but until this very day more than 20 years I live in this planet, I am still single , I have never hugged a girl, touch her hand with true love...

I am tired of this solitude.. Not saying that I want to fuck 10 girls in on days or such.. haiz... I just want to love, properly... and nothing more.. I really wonder every time i fall in love in the past it always stuck in a dead end.. it is just .. girls never give me a chance to love them, they would judge me by my bad appearance and that is all..

wht type of live prison I living now... argh.. god dammit...

No comments: