Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time!!!

Check out my schedule (For ISC NDC performence)


Training dates are as following:


Thursday (15/7): Training from 6-8PM
Friday (16/7): Training from 6-8PM
Saturday (17/7): Training from 10AM-5PM (Break between 12-1PM)
Monday (19/7): Training from 6-8PM
Tuesday (20/7): Training from 6-8PM
Wednesday (21/7): Show performance items to advisors (Ms Boey & Mrs Radha) at 6PM outside TCC
Thursday (22/7) - Saturday (24/7): Training as usual
Monday (26/7) to Wednesday (28/7): Show performance items to NDC Committee
Thurs (29/7) to Fri (30/7): Training as usual
Sat (31/7): No Training
1st week of Aug: Training at TCC. Timings to be confirmed.

Training Groups:

Group 1 - Wendy, Demetry, Jing Jing, Zack, Aye Thiri Soe, Su Thet, KYAWT YUPAR THIN, OSCAR MAUNG, NYEIN NYEIN HNIN, YEE MON MIN AUNG, ZIN THIRI, YUKI
Group 2 - Randunu + 4 Sri Lanka performers, Dharmendra
Group 3 - Huang Tian, Zhang ShiPu, Benny, Madhuri

And as a SELECTED director I have to come for ALL the training to as supervisor.

As a SELECTED script writer , I lead the script writing team to make the final script by 2 moro.

As a SELECTED flutist , I have to find the music note, create the orchestra and make a cheographic movement.



Check out my schedule for Cent Video Editing
Next week : The whole week.
Video editing
Weekend:
Video editing
Deadline : in 2 weeks
Check out my schedule for Cent nightcycling
(wah... I dun want to mention that)
and yeah.... I have major project too..
Next tuesday = Video and sound editing software presentation.
-and untill now I havent make any PP slide yet.
This weekend?
friday = ISC BBQ
Saturday= ISC SINGAPORE CHALLENGE - interinstitution
Wht if suddenly disaster struck and those thing canceled?
Good question. But still.
Friday = Night cyling trial
Saturday = Night cyling game creation or PBL editing
It requires more than one luck to make me free...
And my point is... If anyone there think they are the busiest dude on earth!! think again... Think again... Time is not something you can spare, but it is something you should make... !!

No comments: