Monday, July 12, 2010

Naiwang and Luying

Naiwang broke relationship with luying. I forced him to do so, since Luying was reluctant to even say wheather she loves him or not, resoning "I used to love him for 2 monthes but he reasoned that he doesnt have strong feeling to her yet". Luying seems to seek for revenge. and summore, Luying's parents are very mad because she was in relationship, and Naiwang's parents too towards Naiwang.

Naiwang asked me if i can accompany him at night 2 days ago. My rooms was locked by my brother who came earlier and slept so peacefully that even i kicked the door for almost 20 times, he is still in deep asleep. so I went to sleep with Naiwang.

after an hour of silence he cries for almost 2 hours thoughout the entire night, I didnt know wht to do , I was just , padding him, asking him to calm down. It is definetely undeniable that Luying is very pretty, but her character is surely unsuitable for Naiwang. She seems to treat Naiwang more as her dog these days. And Naiwang despite knowing this fact, has no other choise but to obey, being afraid that she may get disillutioned towards him otherwise.


Now The entire universe knows what is a true friend, and what is a true love. For me, friendship will only last where mutual understanding and respect is still exist, otherwise I will definitely leave it to rot whatever the consequences are. I am not scared of being alone, not anymore.

I hate liar since the very beginning.

No comments: