Thursday, June 17, 2010

A long sleep

I have just woke up from a long along sleep.

I have just attending chine orchestra orientation camp. I have made new friend there. Li you and kin ren.

Li you (19) is a Malaysian girl. She has been in Chinese orchestra for a year now. She is a very fun girl to be friend with.

Kin ren (16) is a singaporean dude. He is very young but yet he looks older than me. Haha. He has a very mysterious character. But yeah.. He is fun and cool..

Hopefully we can be better friends.

Well.. Most of the time people will converse on "channel 8" in my Chinese orchestra cca. Well it is a 'chinese' thing after all. But what I love about the people, they are very caring.. They will sometimes change to channel 5 if i look a bit lost in comprehending their conversation.

These days I will be a bit preoccupied with cent video PBL shooting.

My friendship with yunzhong is getting better. We have a mutual understanding these days. We both know that everyone has their own unique character and we should respect that difference.

No comments: