Tuesday, June 29, 2010

KYZ EVE

Yesterday I almost "exploded" infront of yunzhong... I was so pissed off to eveline... She gave the 28 dollars to yunzhong to be passed back to me...

why she has to return the money that i actually used to treat her ?
why she must passed to yunzhong rather than directly give it to me?
Is is trying to avoid me?
true enough she doesnt answer any of my msg neither my call for a week now ... she says she is very bz... well only the almightly and eveline herself would know the real truth... I was speechless the whole night... too sad to even cry...

I am seriously pissed off with God..Why must I like a girl that has a secret love with yunzhong, my friend?

I tried to tell me myself again and again, that yunzhong is indeed innocent, he doesnt do anything wrong.. Eveline just fall to him by herself.. and yunzhong himself hardly entertains her..

God.. I hope this "like" shall never changed to "love".. I do not want to lose both eveline and yunzhong.. I would rather lose my own life... haiz.. Yunzhong is one of the best buddies I ever have, and eveline... haiz.. she is just.. just indescribable.

No comments: