Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yipeeeee



Hanging out with yeoh hon...






Days passed by ,by time. more friends I got , more enemies I lost. Thanks God, I am very grateful for the blessings u have given me.

Today I hung up with yeoh hon. He was actually a nice guy with many life experiences. we talked the whole day non-stop, even when we were in the toilets. haha. dont get it wrong, alright!!

umhh..
I was quite touched when all of sudden he said he envies other people who has mother.
I asked "why".
"because I have lost her ever since I was five, she divorced with my dad"


I was quite speechless upon hearing his words.
"dont think that way"
"what has happened, you must let it go"
"Some people are too preoccupied with what they don't have, so much so that they actually ignore what they already have"

That's what I said.

then he replied, " mhh, I knew that, Thats why I really treasure my dad alot."


I could read from his face that he actually felt bad , talking abt his mother, so I decided to change topic of "discussion".

judging from his words and his behavior, I could see that he would have a great future. he only needs someone to support him from behind the scene.

He said that he wants to life in ordinary life and live with full of hapiness.
He even giggled at me when I said I want to be a Hollywood movie director or actor in the future.

well I know ,I might be a little to ambitious for an insignificant guy like me to have such a mammoth dream. However It will not at all demoralize my spirit on a quest of realizing that dream.


There is only one thing that I can conclude, Yeoh hon is such a nice guy.








last friday , which is 2 days ago. I set up a push cart business in business sch , together with my close friends, sharifa, and dian. I made new friend there, her name is wani (in the photo), she is Sharifa's and dian's secondary school friends.

the stall had been opening from 9pm-5pm. for the sake of the business I skipped math tutorial class ,scheduled at 9-10.

I promised I wont do that again. I must put these things behind my studies.

for that one day i made a gross profit of $39 .net profit of $15. sharifa and dian have their own profits.

I know the profit I made was not equivalent to all the sarcrifices I have done. however I learned a lot of thing about business on that day. sharifa and dian had taught me a lot of it. and I believed, those experiences that I had acquired, were the most valuable assets for goodness of my future.


Thank you girls. =)



mood= elevated.

No comments: