Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best friend only k!!!

cinta tak mesti memiliki
ia adalah kasih nan tulus
yang bersembunyi di serambi hati...

+.+ on the line...Elfi said, "eh, you both (saidil and me) become my best friend only lah. " ....

In my heart I said, "duh, then what sia... memang dah jadi best friend per..."

...............................................................................................................................................

we soon ended our convo in the phone... then, I immidiately sms her...

"memanglah jadi bestfriend, abih ape pulak... hahaha... relax ar... fi, just do whatever thing is best for u... dont need to care what the victim feels... after all it's life man, you lose something, you gain something... chill =)"

....................................................................................................................................................

No comments: