Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I LOVE HER.............




Every night I will always think about her...

GOD...

_________________________

recently I love this girl, let's name her "Maya" (I wont disclose her real name, unless u ask me personally).

Dear diary , I really do not know what to do..

I asked Yeoh hon the other day, regarding wheater or not I should declare my love to her..

he said, "come on... just whack la..."

fuck you!!... you think what , girls are not sales item on the supermarket......

I must really Found out weather she likes me or not...

BUT HOWWWWWWWWWW.... the hack would I know , If I dont tell her....!!!!!!!!!!

Agggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........


U know what dear, diary... the last time I proposed a girl... it was rejected and I had long post traumatic stress disorder for 5 days and 5 night... well of course .. it was such unpleasant thing I had...

I just do not want that to happen... arghhhhhhhhh come on................

This love shit is bloody killing meeeeeeeeeee.....................

you know what...

I think I have to write some poem to release my pressure...


Aku tak tahu... dimana...
Aku tak mengerti kenapa...
kenapa mesti aku...
yang menjadi budak cinta..

apakah air mata yang meleleh dari kolam airmataku ini belum cukup
untuk membuktikan kasih cintaku padamu...

aku tak mengerti..
aku belum dapat mengerti
aku masih terlalu bodoh untuk mengenal cinta..
maka berikanlah aku secerlah peluang
untuk dapat mengetahui
apakah cintamu jua tertuju bagiku....

aku ini terlalu malu
untuk menyatakan cintaku padamu
kerana aku sangka...
dirimu ialah bidadari surga...
sedangkan aku...
hanyalah binatang jalang yang bersembunyi dibalik rumput ilalang...

adakah benar ianya...
bahawa aku bagaikan pungguk yang merindu purnama...
ataukah hanya aku saja yang bersandiwara
sebagai lelaki yang kehilangan nama...








STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..... I am still stressed.... what to do sia... argh... fine... I will call yeoh hon.... and tell him that I am under love stress as usual





.. and he will giggle at me as always.... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....


NOOOOOOOOOOOO................

No comments: