Sunday, March 2, 2008

YAY

...We will miss,
Only when we have lost...

Silence is a killing blade...
ignoring is an unseen assassin..

_______________________________________________

let me walk inwards the border of a new land..
let me spread the very best grains of my seeds..
And allow me to sprinkle the very fresh drip of my water..

When the spring comes...
we will wit a splendid garden of eden exists on earth..

And let me celebrate this moment..
with dances and song played at the centre of that meadows...

and let me one again hear the singings of elegant phoenixes
as they foretells the goodness of our land..
to all creature... in every kind...

____________________________________________________________________

Ok dude , I am done with these craps and Now I am starting the real blog...

today I will do some free expressions...


Alex:



why did you have to be named as alex ? Why not "dog"... "asshole" , "shit" or perhaps "rubbish"..
Surprised?
were those the ways you address you friend.... particularly me...?

think carefully, how long it has been since you ever you address me by my name... "BAYU"?
wow , Its a freaking long time...

the very last time you address me... you even called me as "hey"... I pretty sure that in my IC my name was not stated as Mr. HEY...


chris:


hey ... thx for today... it was very fun... haha..


bustamin:

If you do not want to be insulted... don't insult me!!...


Edmund:

wow...I think you have worked too hard at your age, even though everything you do is merely for the sake of you family's company future... haha..

God:

wow... you rocks..!!

____________________________________________________________________

No comments: