Sunday, March 9, 2008

great destiny

I just cannot comprehend the real meaning of life...

People like me are just too determined to realise dream that they really want it to come thru..

what is life...? How can I actually define it?

my eyes are gazing upwards at the starts looking for some short of long-lost happiness, without even realising that my own feet are in fact standing on it...

Still, I refuse to look downward... thinking that looking downwards may cause a great leap backwards on me in terms of what I have achieve in life..

how can I overcome this confusing and puzzling character of mine?
Am I destine to be like this forever?

The great man said ... "If you cannot choose your own destiny... It chooses you"...

I do not want destiny to choose me... and I hope I can eventually range the great destiny that keeps moving like a wind... And declare it as mine...

No comments: