Friday, March 28, 2008

My wishes...

yeah.. it is my birthday..... and I wish... this year ...

1.) friendship with me and alexander gets better...
2.) I get more loyal friends..
3.)I become smarter and genius
4.)My poetry book are all sold with eye-poping net profit..
5.)I get 20 cm taller.. (haha )
6.)I get more muscular and more hot+ handsome....
7.)My skin get brighter..
8.)my english dialect become totally westernish..
9.)I find a suitable extreemely high-paying job..
10.)dad allows me to be an enthepreneur in singapore.. with granting me the needed capital..
11.) My academic result gets better..
12.)I can be a famous selebrity ..
13.)christopher recovered from his 'sickness'..
14.)Get into relationship..
15.)become more rich...
16.) always happy , cheerful and never sad..
17.)get a satisfying place to stay..
18.)Live heathily and stay physically young for another thousand year... (hahah)





yeah... 18 wishes to be granted for my 18th birthday... hahahahha... God please grant all of my 18 wishes...

No comments: