Thursday, September 23, 2010

Running away from the reality.

There will not be a single self-satisfaction that I will get as long as I am trying to run away from the reality.

This company of mine now has a gross revenue of approx. S$100000 per month as compared to S$20000 per month when it was first started last year. But I do not have own self satisfaction. Not at all. Because , this company success is a mere escape of my own reality in Singapore. That I am a failure there, I could not befriend with Chinese, I could not befriend with those people I want to befriend with. No one knows this. Whenever everyone in my country congratulate me for my promotion, I could only smile a little.. There is in my mind.. a floating shadow of my failure in Singapore.

The day after tomorrow ,my company was invited to an action for Procurement of Frying oil by airport catering service . This contract worth more than S$50K per month. If I could get the tender This will indeed be a great leap forward. Yet I couldn't smile as usual, bcos the fact that I am running away from the reality in Singapore always lingers in my mind.

No comments: