Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Failed Escape

This is the fourth day since I have arrived here in Indonesia for my holiday. This time round is kind of different. I could not find peace in my heart, even during my holiday in Indonesia. I do not not why.. It seems that my heart keep worrying about something invisible. I have tried not to think negatively too much. But I couldnt .

Yunzhong keeps occupying his mind on his own self-fulfilling business. He became so much self-centred now. I am even more worried cuz I do not have a common friend with him. I do not have anything now. If God still want to take my friendship with him away... I have no much thing to say. I simply do not want to defy the will of destiny.

Friendship means a lot in my life. It worth more than love and even my own family. My mentality is crashing down faster than ever.... I could not find peace anywhere in my life... Not even here in my hometown.. I feel like dying... seriously I do..

No comments: