Thursday, June 5, 2008

wonderful days.... yipee...term test is over...

Mood= Exalted high..


Fak!!.. I snapped my mouse wire. So now I have to operate the bloody cursor with the touch mouse, which is just so annoying.


Dear diary I have just realised that I have uncountable friends. For Some of them I dont even remember their names. Hahhahaha..


Days pass with happiness still floating in the air. I don’t know how to say, but yeah... I am totally undeniably cheerful.


It has been a long time since the last time I blogged. So I think I will just summarise up everything that had happen for the past few days.


---------------------------------------------



I am very grateful of having Din as my friend. mhh... perhaps good friend. =)
for the past 2 weeks he had been helping me on my studies, Until finally, I was able to do all the term tests without having to shrink my forehead.

yippe...

hahaha.. I tell you, studying can be just entertaining..


well yeah... after complex series of probability calculation, I have come out with this the "worst case scenario" term test results..



Circuit Analysis= 74 %
Mathematics= 69 %
Digital fundamental= 72 %




And these are Din's worst case scenario results...


Circuit Analysis =90%
Mathematics= 75%
Digital fundamentals= 80 %



I pledged to myself that i will defeat Din for the next examination's results.



I had met many study mates who are now became my playmates due to the accomplishment of examination.


They are....



Din

Shabrina , I called her, "Pe'ah"

Amira

Rokiah , I called her , "Ke'ah"

Jasmine , I called her "ah so"

Ashwarya, " I called her " waria"

Kenny

Glenn

Nigel

Magdeline


Din, comes from the o806 while I come from the class 0807. We both share the same title as class chairman. The only thing that is different is that, he was elected by his classmate while I volunteered myself. As a result He is now respected by his classmates while I am persecuted by my own people.


However It matters nothing to me now. I will try my very best to hold my responsibility as class chairman, even if the sky has to fall on to me.


Ok Demetrius. Stop melo-dramating.


Yesterday after the last paper, Din, Jasmine, Magdeline, Glenn, Kenny and I , chilled around at douby ghaut cathay. We watched the chronicles of Narnia, the prince Caspian. The quality of the movie has fallen below my expectation, even though some of my friends consider it as a thrilling show.

nigel, din, madgeline, me, kenny and Jasmine (taking the picture)


Hahahaha.....


I hope his nuts are not going to drop... hahaha


After the show we went for some retail therapy at plaza singapura. I wanted to purchase some stuff, but unfortunately I forgot to bring enough cash. Well, I could always come back later in future I guessed.



Today I went to school at 11.30 to play badminton with Din, Pe'ah, Ke'ah, and Amira untill 1 pm. We were pissed off by the bangla workers who ordered us the stop playing for 5 minutes because they needed to change the lamp located just above the batminton court. Unfortunately It seemed that they do not understand the meaning of "5 minutes" since we had to wait for 15 minutes instead. Oh My god. I had just wasted 15 minutes of my life. In those 15 minutes, I could just ... 'have a quick hair-cut'!?


And then we had our lunch at ITAs from 1.30 to 05.00 ..



Wonder why? After 30 minutes of a silent food-consumption we had a long 3 and a half hour fun chat. I was about to die in laughter anyway. hahaha.

Initially we had planned to watch Congkak, but all of sudden Din had to go home. So we decided to cancel that plan. One for all, all for one. =D



Lets rock man... =)

No comments: