Sunday, June 22, 2008

Get jacked by Edmund...

Edmund Leong is my best friend who loves to "suan" people...

yesterday, via msn I challenged him in a suaning duel... and he willingly agreed...

starting with me ,saying that he is yellow like shit...

all the way to him , saying that I am black like dick...

and I responded by saying that my dick wasn't black like his, because I am very clean....

its goes on and on... and until he was officially defeated...

and he told me that He was going to blocked me... suddenly, he was off...


I was panic, cuz I thought he had taken all my words seriously and took it as an offense.. I thought this was going to be the end of my friendship with him...

I messaged him several time thru sms, from Indonesia (cuz now I am still in indo) ... but still no ans from him was received.. I felt really bad, so much so until I decided to email him...

edmund...

I very sorry man... I couldnt control my stupid mouth... plz I beg u... dont block me... I swear... I will shut up forever and wont disturb u again... =/ honestly... u are the best buddies I ever had.. =0.... forgive me dei....

bayu...



not long after that I received his simple sms...

"kk... I was just offline for a while"


OMG... how stupid am I... duh... I shouldnt be so panic like that for a friend like him... =/

when he went back to online... He didnt stop jerking me for I apologize to him like a mad man.. one part of the convo was...



Hey,... bayu , I love this part...

"plz I beg u... "

hahahhahahaha........



Dear diary, seriusly, I didnt know where to put my face at that time.. uh... I was so ashamed to myself.. On top of that... prior to this, In the end I must admit ... that Edmund was the one who actually won that "suaning duel"...

No comments: