Friday, February 8, 2008

I dreamt my dad salary gone high.. alex curse my english..

Hmm.. Yesterday I had a very funny dream.. In my dream my dad told me that his salary was raised by his company..it was cool though cuz its has already been years since my dad salary was stagnant , around Rp 50000000.00 or S$ 8600.00 per month. I hope that dream will sure come to reality and therefore I can purchase more things I want than now..

I remember the other day alex was damn pissed off with my terrible English speaking capability. I was damn sad when he really said that , because my English was just like that. It has been years since I living in Singapore, but yet , somehow my English language is now just far from fluency. If he really demands my english to get as good as him, I think he should teach me, instead of cursing me. Cursing would done nothing other than making me feel down..

No comments: