Monday, February 11, 2008

chronology of weighting balace..

perhaps I care too much abt alex..

the chronology was just like this...

in a friendship both party must have the equal contribution to each other..

friendship is just like a weighting balace... If one hand weights heavier and the other.. the device will have a bigger risk of toppling up side down.. and finally break apart ...

Thats what I can say abt him right now...

perhaps from now onwards... I shouldnt care abt him so much... let it goes normally.. and this time I shall let destiny decides what it wishes to do...

today I purposely asked him a question in order to know whether he was still care abt me.. Yap, he answered it positively initially.. but it doesnt go for so long as what I have expected.. soon he comes back to his old habit... which is "Ignoring me"..

Perhaps that is also how I should treat him, exactly the same as how he treat me.. and thus our "friendship balace" will be stable...

However It requires some time for me to adapt with that kind of situation... I hope the guy up there give me another chance to realise that dream...

No comments: