Monday, April 25, 2011

Lot of things have happened

days have just spoken for themselves... too much haf happen since I last blog... too much that I could only mention some...

siew ting-
I pledged not to talk to her forever..


yeow hon-
He apologizes to me abt things that make everything wrong, but yeah It is all too late.. now, I have changed, ada has changed and i guess there is no wag we could patch back friendship the way it used to be.

marcus wong-
after 2 years of distrusting me he finally trust me... we hang out like every week eversince my birthday.. haha.. I am damn happy..

yunzhong-
no comments.. I shall just let the tides move...

rayhana and indra-
I really seldom meet them, but yeah.. they r always be in my hearts (as friends) ... winks..

and now... I hv to find job.. damn.. =(


No comments: