Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yeah... I blog again..

I am back to blogging now.. seriously things has change pretty much till today..

I made new friends again and again, then one day I get pretty much tired of making new friends and I was thinking to keep those old friends back on hand. I was pretty wrong and tired over all this things.

It seems that I had killed myself with my own sword now... I am pretty much angered with my self.. dunno what to do and dunno what to say... agrh.. Don't anyone care about me?

since the last time I blog to now my friend list is reduced from 1233 friends to just 239 friends now. Good friends from 27 to just 4. And best friend from 4 to none. And There is a good news for me perhaps... yup... MY ENEMY reduce from 249 to just Zero..
I miss the olden days I swear.


I lost contact with elfira, yessy, chaisia and friends, OCT08 fressie, and almost entirely those friend that I knew then from camp.. It is a pain on ass now That I realize... I am practically Alone..

I have and i always been pretty stiff to girls.. for some of them whom I fell crush onto I just didn't know express my feeling until it was too late.. Maybe this brought down to me genetically..

since the last time I blog until now, I fell in love with 3 Girls

*****
*****
***

the first and the last , I lost them due to competition with other guy, the second one I lost her due to my own low self esteem that made avoid her for reason of "I feel inferior to her'.. well I admit... I was dumb.. and It seems I am dumb...

Maybe in few years I would change... By then I would have changed my name to other than demetry... maybe... "Anthony" sounds better... for another leap on my life..

No comments: